Anyone displaying symptoms such as a new continuous cough and/or high temperature must self-isolate for 14 days.
If you live with someone who is displaying symptoms such as a new continuous cough and/or high temperature, everyone in the household must self-isolate for 14 days. If anyone else in the household develops symptoms during that time, ALL household members must self-isolate for a further 14 days from the day the symptoms started. To clarify, the clock starts again for everyone in the household.
What does self-isolation mean:-
- Stay at home
- DO NOT go to work or school
- DO NOT go to public areas, or attend public gatherings
- DO NOT use public transport or taxis
- DO NOT go to the shop(s) to buy food or other essentials
- DO NOT invite guests to your home
- YOU CAN go outside into your garden
Please DO NOT attend the surgery or hospital. Please call NHS 111 for further advice.
For further information please see www.gov.im/coronavirus